Monday, January 12, 2009

A scare...

Today after dinner, I check my wallet to make sure the date of my train ticket...
Then I found out the ticket is NOT in my wallet...Oh My God, without the ticket I will be stuck in KL during the Chinese New Year holiday.That will be very very pathetic and sorrow.Just image eating the reunion dinner alone in my room(the food that I "tao pao" from the stall below), celebrating CNY alone in this empty city...I just cant stand it...
I search through the whole wallet for a dozen of time but the ticket is NOT there.Then I search my whole room but it was NOT there either.
I started to panic and made calls to my friends to ask whether they had saw my ticket.But their answer are all "NO"...I dont even try to think how my parents will respond when they heard this news.I will be nagged for the rest of my life.
So I decided to go back to the restaurant with a slim hope that I will find my ticket there.I went there with Wai Koon and thanks a lot I found the ticket there,laying under the table I had my dinner...
Wow,this is really a big scare...

No comments: