Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Finish my Year 2 Sem 2

I finish my last paper today at 11.00am and I am officially ended my Year 2 Sem 2, a torturing and in a way quite interesting sem...I will just skip the nightmare part and proceed to the fun part.

After the last paper today, we did the things that all of us will do at this very moment--enjoying ourselves as if there is no tomorrow.Well, not so high but close enough.The geng and I went to Pavilion(Gary's gf tags along) to watch Star Trek...The movie I have been anticipating since last year!!!!(Will write a blog regarding this later...).But before that, we have lunch in Nando's to celebrate the end of the test...As usual, we eat and we chat and express our relieve after this "delighted"semester.

After the movie, we walk around a little.Not buying anything, just pure window shopping.It seems that all of us thinks that we better save money to pay for the bill next sem which is again damn high...Then we have dinner in Papa John's Pizza.It serves better pizza than Pizza Hut but the price is also more expensive,for sure...

Then we went home to rest and maybe going to yam char tonight.Overall, a great day especially it is after exam and I finally get to watch Star Trek.Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: