Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pokemon Heart Gold-Part 8

Apparently, I need to catch the Ho-Oh before I can go to Tohjo Fall.

Flew back to the Bell Tower and go through the complex maze to reach the top of the tower.But there was nothing there.

Because…

I haven’t battle the Kimono girls…What the…

After squashing them with my Felli, I must go through the maze again to get Ho-Oh.

Ho-Oh is a pain as usual,high level legendary Pokemon with high stat. My Archie resist all his Fire attack with Flash Fire and I managed to cut his HP down to 1 with 1 Flamethrower and 2 Crunch.Amphy paralyzed him with Thunder Wave and the rest is all about luck…

After throwing 1 Heavy Ball and 24 Ultra Ball and countless screams of cursing,I finally get it.And now I can really go to challenge the Elite Four…What a pain!!! 

image

Me,Ho-Oh and the Kimono Girls.By the way,the short story on how the Bell Tower’s bell summoning Ho-Oh is quite interesting…

 

image Ho-Oh and Amphy…

No comments: