Friday, January 20, 2012

I am too old for this kind of anxiety...

It started last night...
I could not sleep well...I woke up a few times during my short 5 hours sleep...I don't remember having any weird dream but really could not focus on sleeping...
When I officially woke up,I had no appetite at all...I skip breakfast and eat nothing,not even junk food!!!Dad did cooked my favourite dishes but I had no intention of eating,not until I knew it...
It should be out at 4pm and I kept refreshing my IMU student mail like crazy since 3.50pm...I refreshed and refreshed for a gazillion times...All I get was the notification to pay my Semester 3 bill >.<...
I was so anxious...I was hungry,I felt my heart beating severely...




And finally at 5.03pm and God knows how many times I refreshed ,I received the freaking email I had been waiting for the past few days...

I passed!!!Wow,what a huge relief...

Next time...It will happen again...It always happened when the results is announced...






No comments: