Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Acupucnture

Tried acupuncture for the 1st time TODAY!!!
Ok,I know I am a Chinese Medicine student but I really never tried acupuncture before...
Until today...

I get needled and I had the chance to needle others
which is a very fun experience...

Obviously
the part where I get to needle others is much more fun...
Although both my tries were not very successful...
I can't insert the needle deep enough...
But at least no one complain of being painful...
I do manage to insert them nicely after minor adjustment...
And some small manipulation so that the sensation is felt...

The part where I get needle was not bad either...
Not too much pain when the needle is inserted...
The subsequent manipulation did make me feel the electrical sensation...
Funny feeling but quite nice actually...

Definitely making me more confidence to try acupuncture on others...
The moment I get my own box of needle next week...
So everyone...
Muahahahaha...
Get ready...

No comments: