Monday, December 10, 2012

Finally back home

KL had been raining a lot lately
which transform my trip back home 
A BIG NIGHTMARE...

Rain was at its peak when I start my journey...
With both my hand occupied by luggage 
and an umbrella
I decided to take a taxi...

How foolish was I...

Rain+Football match at 8pm+ The usual ass holeness of Malaysia taxi driver...
I waited under the rain
with my umbrella
and my soaked luggage
FOR NOTHING!!!

Most of the taxi just ignore me
The rest said they don't want to go to KL Sentral...
=.=
Ok lol...
Next time when you see doctor...
Can the doctor say don't want to cure you because the sickness is too hard to cure (no incurable but too hard to cure)

Anyway
after 1 hour
I gave up and took the LRT...

Less annoying but still...
Well
At least better than the no show taxi...

With my whole body moist
My wet luggage
and my shitty mode
I arrived at KL Sentral...

Luckily
the latter part of my journey was better
and I reached safely at TM around 9am this morning...

Taxi...
No wonder they are voted as the worst ever
Because they really are...
Kudos...

No comments: