Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I am good at hiding stuff

If I want to...
I hid many many dark secrets here and there for years...\
Without anyone noticing...

My latest accomplishment...
My Semester 4 results...
Which arrived on Monday (as I expected and which I successfully managed to hijack without any interference)...

Well...
My results is actually OKish...
Way better than I expected (for most of them...)
Not as great as last semester (which is going to be impossible to top but still OKish)...
Never expect that the I did quite well on the only subject that I thought I will flap horribly(Damn those SAQ which I really thought I scored 8/30)...

Anyway...
Will try to keep it as a secret as long as I think is suitable...
And no one will ever guess where I hid the result slip...
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No comments: