Friday, October 10, 2008

There Will Be Blood...

Start my industrial training on 6/10/2008 at Hospital Tanah Merah...
A small hospital in my hometown...
And the lab is really small...
All the biochem department share a small space together...
Very packed but they say very "mesra"..Swt...
This week everything I learn is about blood...
Pure blood...
Hot boiling blood...
No violence is involved...
No stabbing is involved...
But I am pretty sure a lot of tears is involved...
Taking blood can be really painful sometimes...Especially when the nurses are so fierce...
A good experience and my supervisor is a good woman...
Very patient and carefree...
So I learn some basic stuff this week...
Nothing much:FBC,G6PD,FBP...
Intresting but sometimes can be boring too...
It will always be busy in the morning...
But in the evening...
Haiz...Boring....
Hope that the next department will be more bz...
I rather be bz than be boring...

No comments: