Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Debate in the Lab

It starts from a meeting and end in a debate...
It starts from a small topic and almost end up in a fight...
Everyone was furious with each other and try to show their sharp fangs...
It was a small topic which can be easily solved if everyone are willing to step behind a little...
However no one did that...
Although no harsh words were uttered but even a senseless person can feel the tense...
The heat in the air and the angry expression suddenly turns the room into a war zone...
Everyone seems friendly during work...
But when someone mess up with their comfort zone...
There are no such thing as friend...
Luckily I am not involved...
But watching the debate make me feel so uncomfortable...
I wonder how can they act so friendly when in their heart, they hate each other so much...
Haiz...
That is the world of adult...
A world that I hope I will never involve in...
I rather be a kid forever...

No comments: