Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April's Fools' Day

Today is the 1st of April a.k.a April Fools' Day. This is a day where u can joke around and the others cant really be mad at you...
So if I were u, I will not believe 100% what I heard today, no matter how real it sounds...So everyone if u have something REAL to tell, please tell it tomorrow...
For the past few April Fools I had not really been involved, neither the joker nor the victim. So I really hope to come up with something today.U know crack a few harmless jokes on a few friends and wait for their reactions...But I must also beware cos sometimes I have the tendency to believe something which is not so true...
So everyone be prepared....
So if I tell everyone that I have a girlfriend today,will anyone believe me????

Hahahahaha.........
April Fools' everyone????

1 comment:

Lee Hwa said...

errr.....what a lame lie!!!.....haiya...JS,cant you think of other lies?????haiihhh.....nobody will believe you larr......hahahahahahahahahah
very surprise you did get fooled on april fools' day...hahahahahahahah.... :p