Friday, October 23, 2009

No hard feeling

Experiment result is not good enough…The reproductive rate is good but the survival rate is too low,so as expected our supervisor gave us a piece of his mind.A little disappointed at first but later I still consider myself lucky because I heard that the others had received more harsh words and warning from their supervisor.No hard feeling really,there are plenty of time left so we will redo the experiment.Just hope that this time everything will go on smoothly…

Come to think of,I still kinda lack of communication skills,especially when dealing with an authority figure.Still got a lot to learn from Gary I guess…Hahahaha…Maybe next time I must try to think from their point of view and maybe do a little more “shoes-cleaning”,maybe this way I will be able to tackle their questions better.

No worries,we are only now in Stage 1 and there will be pretty much time for me to learn.I expect there will be more problems,but in a learning progress who doesnt encounter that before.All I can do is work harder and smarter so that I will score a good grade for my FYP.