Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekly Update

Last week had been a week with a mixture of different emotions…

First,my result is out and it sucks…A “D” in Hematology and a GPA of 2.4 makes this the worst result i ever get in my whole life…Sad and disappointed,completely hopeless results…As usual, I start to regret the whole idea of entering UTAR,taking Biomedical Science and blah blah blah…Well the least I can do is work harder for next sem and not let my parents down again…

Then,I start the English program suggested by Ling Shu.It is like a soft skill course which teach us communication,presentation,talking,expressing skills.Quite interesting class but my aim is the RM1000 allowance that I will be getting after the 2 months classes…

Finally,start my FYP…Now we are working at the 1st stage which is the rather easy stage.All we have to do is change the media(nutrition culture) for the Moina everyday in the Uni lab…Not much work yet for now and we dont need to travel to Semenyih everyday which is a good news.

DSCN0733The fish farm is Semenyih

DSCN0735The tank which contain our Moina and also fishes…

DSCN0744Another fish tank…

DSCN0728Our own mini lab in the fish farm…

DSCN0730We will spend most of our time here for the next few months…

DSCN0753Our Moina and fish faces…

DSCN0750A closer look on the Moina(the small red dots)…

No comments: