Friday, July 15, 2011

Another nice day yesterday

Woke up a little too late and nearly missed my appointment...I reached 16 minutes late and luckily still not too late...
Meet up with Wai Koon yesterday.Haven't meet him for quite some time(around 3++ months I guess) and he is back to work in KL...Went to a fancy vegetarian restaurant for lunch...Had a very nutritive,healthy and tasty lunch...For anyone who love to try something new,Woods Bio Marche is a good option...It is located at Wisma Bukit Bintang which is a 5 minutes walk from the Bukit Bintang monorail station.Plus,if you are a Tzu Chi member,you will get 30% discount!!!While having lunch,we catch up a bit about our recent life.It is good that Wai Koon finally secured a nice job in KL^^Happy for him...After lunch,we went for a walk around Sg Weng and Pavilion...Went for Snow Flakes and keep on chatting...
Later at night went to GreenBox to celebrate Ah Han birthday!!!Very very long ago since I went to sing K so I practically sing till I lost my voice (well I couldn't always reach the key and most of the time I am shouting rather than singing)...Had a lot of fun to have a gathering with them again...We sang a lot of songs and ate a lot and drink a lot and fool around...Great time...I wish I could stay longer but need to catch the last train back to Bukit Jalil so I left around 11pm...


No comments: