Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Moving is tiring,annoying and a little saddening…

After days and days of planning (or you can say slacking,delaying,denying…),I finally moved out from the hostel.

Tiring:I never thought I had so many things to pack…Seriously,I had to spend 3 to 4 days to pack everything into boxes,plastic bags,bags and luggage…Then I had to talk everything down on my own…I came up and down 4 freaking times!!!!4 FREAKING TIMES!!!WITH HEAVY BOXES etc…I slept for 2 hours the night before and the whole moving job totally consumed my already low level of energy…

Annoying:SAME AS ABOVE!!!!and the UNPACKING!!!!UNPACKING!!!I packed everything just to unpack them again…ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saddening:My 1st place in Bkt Jalil and it is a pent house…A nice,noisy and fully furnished pent house.I spent my first 6 months there and we shared (relive) so many memories together…My first sleepless night,my first late night assignment rushing streak,my first “I study too late for exam and had to pay for the price” paper in IMU and many many more…I will miss here…I will miss the microwave which I used a lot,the big refrigerator where I kept all my food,my a little shaking but still safe to sleep bed …

 

So, Bye Bye C-29-8!!!

Hello C-16-6!!!

No comments: