Monday, October 24, 2011

Crappy day

Had a crappy day today (23/10)...

Morning:
Coughing badly since last night...Can't sleep well and suffered...Had to forfeited my plan to help out in the free clinic.Sleep till around 11am to compensate my lack of sleep the night before.Total waste of time.

Evening:
Started to do my report.Really dunno what to write,not pointless but too many contradicting points.Dunno which one to follow and get frustrated easily... Cursing too much and my cough worsen...Really need to see my lecturers tomorrow...

Night:
Watch Man Utd been raped by the shitty rival...Lee Chong Wei lost to Chen Long AGAIN...Still trying to finish my report...

Crappy crappy day...But luckily there are a few things that somehow lighten my day.

Had a simple but delicious lunch (tomato soup noodles)...
My housemate offered me honey to ease my terrible coughing...
New Zealand won the Rugby World Cup...
Had a nice dinner (I mean the dinner,not the food) with Leay Ying and Jasmine...
Finally FINISHED my report...

Hope tomorrow will be a better day ^^

No comments: