Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tongue...So many tongues...































































Different tongue,different condition,different diagnosis...

So many different combination,so many possibilities...


For our test,we need to differentiate them and give a probable diagnosis...

Not an easy task...


Tongue...

never thought you are so complicated...


I will be staring at a lot of tongues...

So the next time you meet me please don't be surprise if I ask you to stick out your tongue...

I just want to examine it...

Sharpen my skill ^^



Btw:


Tongue 1 : Too much heat in the body which hurt the body fluid

Tongue 2: Blood stasis or coldness invade the collaterals

Tongue 3: Deficiency of spleen or retention of fluid and dampness in spleen which turn into heat

Tongue 4: Heat invade the blood circulation

Tongue 5: Deficiency of spleen and fluid retention

Tongue 6: Healthy person ^^

Tongue 7: Excess heat which damage the body fluid












1 comment:

Lee Hwa said...

wow...this is interesting!
haha....
didn't learn more about this before...... next time teach me!!
^_^