Thursday, June 28, 2012

GONNA WORK HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna be studying more for the paper tomorrow!!!

Screw up the paper today and there goes my "A"...
Take it too lightly and barely revised...
I mean I go through it a few times but compared to my classmates...
I was the laziest...
So they can memorize everything and I can just remember piece and bits...


I want to get an "A",not just pass the paper!!!

p/s:Determination,please be a little stronger...And to myself...Please study first before doing anything else.There is still another paper tomorrow and I want to end my Semester 3 with a bang, with a better result!!!I am here to get better result,not to just pass my paper!!!

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: