Thursday, July 26, 2012

Another small dream come true

Another small dream come true...
I watch my favourite football team MANCHESTER UNITED in action!!!
It was a friendly match between MANCHESTER UNITED and Shanghai Shenhua, as a part of MANCHESTER UNITED 2012 Asian Tour...
Some of the bigger stars are not here but I was still very very happy to see some of my favourite player LIVE IN ACTION!!!
I saw Ferdinand,Valencia,Anderson,Scholes and Chicharito PLAYING in front of my eyes!!!
The whole atmosphere is awesome and I really enjoyed the match very much!!!
Kagawa scored the only goal and Bebe missed some chances...

Not the best performance but still very entertaining...


The stadium was far from the hotel...
We spend almost an hour going there and spend another 2 hours coming back...
But having the chance to see MANCHESTER UNITED LIVE IN ACTION...
It worth all the trouble!!!








No comments: