Sunday, October 19, 2014

React react reaction...

Sometimes when you speak to me,you will notice that my face will be frozen and weird,like really really weird. I am neither smiling nor frowning, it's a mixture of both and maybe more expression. Just to make everything clear,it is not rude or ignorance to anything you said,it's just me trying to give a reaction.

Giving a reaction is something very delicate and I am not particularly good at.

When someone praise me,how should I react? Should I accept it with a big smile,it sounds cocky. Or should I just say thank you,maybe but then no one can continue the whole conversation. Should I say something good about that person in return or should I just shake the person's hand. I tried all of those and it is weird. End up the frozen+mixture of expression face... I don't know why,maybe because I don't think I deserved all the approval?

When someone criticize me,how should I react? Keep my head low and accept the criticism? Fight back? Listen attentively with a smile?Ignore? Nothing works too well either and I end up with the same old frozen+mixture of expression face...

It is awkward when you don't react correctly when dealing with both praise and criticism because a whole lot of conversation started that way. Hmmm...maybe this is why I tend to avoid talking to others or others tend to find it hard to start a conversation with me.

Anyhow,I am a friendly person in general so the next time you saw the frozen+mixture of expression face,don't freak out...please...

No comments: