Friday, February 6, 2009

Boring and miserable day

It is a lame day...I woke up at 7.00 cos my class start at 8.30am and it is really suffering.Why can I spend a little more time in my warm blanket.
And the classes today are extremely boring.Proteins lecture taught us the same things we learn in structural biochem. And I wonder why Dr. Woo is explaining everything super detail, as if we never see those things before.
The Genetic class is ok except that the microphone kept giving Dr. Gideon problems and it really affects my concentration.
Then the Genetic lab is not making things better. We spend the whole 2 hours playing around with our Drasophila. We faint them with ether and transfer it to new tubes. But not before we count and differentiate them into male and female flies. Ah....The ether smell plus those annoying flies who woke up too fast makes all of us went nuts.
Then the Molecular class sucks as usual. Dr. Teh kept "k"ing and as inconfidence as usual. It was really a bad, boring, stupid 2 hours.
Finally, we must wait for a long time to take the bus home. Miserable and sucking day.....

No comments: