Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ces’t la vie

Can I ignore everything that I don't like?
Can I ignore the people that I don't like?
Can I ignore the classes that I don't like?
Can I ignore the lifestyle that I don't like?
Can I ignore the fact that my life is a little lousy lately?
Can I ignore the hot weather and had a better sleep?
Can I ignore the stress I face and lead a happier life?
Can I????
I know I can't...
Because this is life,my friend.
I will try to like everything that I hate...
I will try to accept those that I hate...
I will try to wake myself up in classes I don't like...
I will try to work harder to mend my lousy life...
I will try to cool down myself so that I can sleep better...
And I will try to battle the stress and be a happy me again...
Ces’t la vie,my friend...
Ces’t la vie...

1 comment:

Lee Hwa said...

yes,this is life....
as we grow older,we'll find that most things aren't what we always expected to be....
perhaps these are the so-called the challenges of life,where we all need to go through and slowly become mature along the way.
it might not be an easy road to walk,and there will be lots and lots of obstacles making us feel like stopping the halfway through,but whenever we got through one,we actually gain more....because we learn through experiences...right??