Monday, February 22, 2010

Back to KL…

Ya…I am back to KL again!!!Back to this boring,busy and sometimes meaningless life…I will like to say hello to all my unfinished assignments,thesis,tests,reports…

I am already super frustrated when the train arrive late today.Then on my way to Uni, I realize that there will be a QUIZ today…I was like @#$^$^&%$#%&*…I completely forgot about it and this is the 1st time (better be the last too)I went for a quiz without reading a single page of my notes…And it ends up not so bad actually.Maybe because there are some easy ones and I pretty much think that I may survive it…I don’t hope for much,just let me pass!!!

When I am back home,Mr. Field Trip Report is waiting for me…Thanks to our GOOOOOOOD lecturer, the group report suddenly had been changed to an individual one.As I am the only one who actually write down some short notes during the trip,all of my friends count on me for a draft.There goes my whole evening and half of my night…

Overall,not a really good day for me I guess…Well,everyone will have these so call bad day.So after so many good happy days,it is normal to had a bad one.Cant be too perfect,right???

However,there are still some happy things that happen today.I finally received the books I order.Thank God.Then I finally get the chance to listen to Don Henley latest album which had a collection of all of his best songs…Don Henley ROCKS!!!

No comments: