Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Eat Eat and Eat more

As I mentioned in my previous post,I ate A LOT during CNY.Triple reunion dinner with lots of delicious food, nasi dagang at grandma house,the food in the wedding is nice too.Oh did I mention about all those New Year biscuits,carbonated drinks,chocolate,sweets and many many more junk foods I swallow since the beginning of CNY.Just image the level of cholesterol,sugar,salt,calories that I had taken.Wonder why I didnt think about those stuff when I was busy eating and now,well some consequences had finally appears.

First of all,my jeans had become very very tight.I often feel tired and sleepy.And it seems that even when I had return to my hectic life,I cant still stop eating.I guess this time I really put on quite a lot of weight…

Will I end up like my aunts and uncles???They were quite slim during their young ages and all of the sudden they grew larger and larger…ONG!!!I dont want this to happen to me!!!

Maybe I should start exercising more and cut down my consumptions of junk food.Ya,maybe I should…Or maybe not so soon….After finishing my thesis???Or start it after my graduate…Argh…Who cares…I think I am gonna eat as much as I can since I am capable of doing that.Screw all those cholesterol blah blah blah stuff…

No comments: