Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kampar Trip II

Today went to Kampar again with FYP team members.The purpose is as usual,to meet with our co-supervisor Dr. Gideon…

We start our journey early as usual and I  spent most of the time sleeping.The journey is as dull as usual and we are lucky to reach quite fast.We decided to take a little tour around,nothing much to see actually.The only difference compared to our last visit is there are juniors around.We didn’t make any contact,we acted as cool seniors…Everyone was such obedient as most of them are wearing their lanyard…Wow…We in Setapak never worn ours even when we are required to do so.I remember the last time I use it is during our dull trip to National Public Health Lab.(p/s:and we were literally forced to put it on…)

Then we had a simple brunch at the cafeteria.The food is better compared to our campus (Personally I think there are no cafeteria worse than ours) and it is slightly cheaper.Plus,the owner of the stall is much more polite and beautiful…Grins…

Nothing much special about our meeting…There are a number of corrections and analysis we still need to do.Anyway,thanks Dr. Gideon for ur guidance…

After that,we head back.No lunch, a little disappointment actually.But I am not the driver so nothing I can say…I think that is all about the trip this time.No photos taken either and well I sleep most of the time too.Dull trip I guess…

No comments: