Monday, September 6, 2010

Do not disgrace my religion

I usually dont care much when people talk about religion. I am OK if you like to talk about your religion,your God and your belief. I always think that all religion are good and all they want is their believers to do good deed and help others.

You can always tell me how good your religion is and I will listen it with full attention. I am a firm person,I am born a Buddhist and I will always be a Buddhist. No matter how much you talk good about your religion,I will response to you politely. But I am always gonna be a devoted Buddhist.

There are 2 things that will always provoke my wraths.First,you talk bad about my family.Secondly, you talk bad about my religion.

So when you started to say that all Buddhist monk will only pray for you if you give them money.Sorry!!!That is completely intolerable. I know you want to show me how noble and how great your religion is,but PLEASE DONT DISGRACE MY RELIGION!

As far as I know,all the Buddhist temples and monks are great person with a big heart.THEY DONT TALK ABOUT MONEY THE WHOLE DAY AND THEY ARE WILLING TO PRAY FOR YOU EVERYTIME WHEN YOU NEED IT.We donate money during festive because we want to help them.We know the money will be used to help other people who need it or to build a better temple so that everyone can have a comfortable place to pray. We bring food for the monks because we respect them.

So the next time please think before you talk.I dont think your God will allow you to talk bad about others’ religion!!!

2 comments:

suetchiu said...

who is that dumbass??? people need to learn to respect others no matter what. malaysian......disappointed....

Michelle Leong said...

Totally agree with wat u said!
I can accept listening to their sharing on different religion, but i dun agree them provoking others, dats just not respecting others, not even respecting themselves.
On the other hand, perhaps there are some misconception towards Buddhism, so that they misunderstood too..