Monday, September 13, 2010

Pokemon Black and White

Nothing can really cheer me up these few days.Trapped in Kepong with my post-operation grandma and aunty is very very depressing.Her house is so far from the town and the nearest place to get food is around 20 minutes foot journey.

Nevertheless,as a good and obedient grandson (ahem… ),I was given the responsibility to babysit my grandma till (God knows when…)she recover fully and can go back to Kelantan.

Back to title I mentioned above,Pokemon Black and White will be released in 3 days time.This is the ONE AND ONLY news that will lighten my gloomy day a bit.

Pokemon Black and White is the fifth generation (Yes,the fifth!!!Dont be so surprised.) of Pokemon.Judging from the preview and news I saw and heard,this will be another awesome generation with many new Pokemons,new abilities,new attacks,new battling style and new adventures.Although the version 1st released will be in Japanese,but I will still hope to dig it somewhere from the Net and had the 1st hand experience on playing.

So I hope my Internet connection in this isolated from civilization area will be fine for the next few days.I will need to know all the latest news in the shortest time!All the Pokemon-chasing genes in my body are ready to receive all the surprises the game will offer!

 Boxart for POKEMON BLACK

Boxart of POKEMON WHITE

PICTURES ARE COURTESY OF BULBAPEDIA

No comments: