Thursday, February 17, 2011

Finally…

 

I got the offer    finally   at last    luckily (relief)

Now I just need to wait for the form,fill in,send it and by next week I will be back in KL.

Am I excited? Sure.

But not as happy as I imagine.

Maybe I had been enjoying my stay in TM too long.How long had it been since I last read something for the sack of exam…Erm,it had been a long long time ago.

I can adapt into the busy schedule again,but my life now is just too good to let go.For the past 6 months,the only thing I had to worry is what to cook everyday and which Uni will accept me.When I start to study again,there will be so many things that I had to reworry again.Exams,reports,assignments……………………………

It had been 9 months living in the paradise and yes,I think I must brace myself to be back into Uni life again.

Wish me luck!!!

No comments: