Thursday, February 10, 2011

I will share…

I gave up!!!I had tried to write my whole Taiwan trip for months…But there are just too many things to share and ….Haiz…

I will share with you but not through writing.I remember the details,but writing down 20 days trip is just too overwhelming for me.Too many things to tell…I still remember all the major events and I still had the feeling,but I will share with anyone who want to hear.

It is a very very nice trip…There are so many things I learnt there and so many nice people I get to know.The trip makes me a better person and I think I finally found my true-calling…

A piece of advice for those who are going this year,you may want to bring an I pad or Netbook so that you can straight away write down your feeling.Otherwise,you will end up like me…

So I will still share,face to face about the enlighten journey when we meet…I promise…

No comments: