Sunday, December 19, 2010

It’s not that easy

Went to Education Fair in Mid Valley and PWTC.

Pursing a second degree or master?Honestly after seeing so many choices,it had been even more difficult to make a choice.I know I should have more experience since I already had a degree.And yes,I ask the correct questions and get all the answers I want.But it is not that easy.

Problems?Yes,a lot of things to clear up.Should I study in local Uni or oversea?A degree or Master?The fees are not cheap and where should I dig up money.I don’t want to make my parents to pay everything for me?

Or should I just work and be an ordinary person.I really want to go to oversea.I like the warm sun and moist monsoon here.But I also want to touch the snow and feel the other seasons.Studying aboard is really not cheap,why can I find the money for that?Studying in local in not bad but if the Uni is still using the old system like my previous Uni,I don’t think I can stand it any more.

It is not that easy.Big decisions like this is never easy.I had made a mistake in the past and fell hard.I wonder how many more mistake I can afford to make?I am 21 this year and I really can’t afford to fall again.I must make a decision and I may regret it for the rest of my life or glad for making it for the rest of my life?

It is not that easy…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.Same with me that facing the problem to make a hard choice on study.I am gonna pursue study in degree,but i have no idea wanna choose what course and where to study(either keep staying at kb or going kl,and that mean i only have one choice of the course if i choose to stay).And money is my most concern thing too...T.T

Silent Chaos said...

Choose wisely...

Anonymous said...

work first then. we should never burden our parents. plus ptptn money should be settled first?

aiwei said...

Maybe you want to work 1st, maybe you will find love in the work, maybe through the work u will know what u really want in your life or simply the thing u r interested in. Sometimes, follwing the path blindly because you think you should proceed in this way, sometimes it just doesnt work that way. Stop and think. It is through experiencing you learn, books can do nothing like that.

I hope I am not sounding too harsh. But I really hope you make the right choice, however that is just a suggestion, I think you know what is best for you deep inside your heart.

Silent Chaos said...

I think I had made my mind.The trip to Taiwan really inspire me...Working is good,I know but at this moment I need more than just stuff I learn in my 1st degree to really help the society and fulfill my dreams.I may work part time while studying though...