Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It’s a good day

It’s a good day today.Woke up early in the morning (forced by mum…) and the air today is so fresh.The cool breeze and the warm sun blow away all my unsatisfactory.

The tuition went on well….for me.I mean I enjoyed my teaching a lot today and if I were my student,I will be glad to have me as my teacher.Maybe because I think I am teaching something that she can really remember and make good use of in her future.Science,BM and Maths are treating me so kind (not sure about her but as long as she didn’t complain.it is good).Due to my good feelings,no homework for her today.All I need her to do for the rest of the day is memorizing a list of Penjodoh Bilangan cause I am going to give her a little test tomorrow.Oh,I am such a wonderful teacher.I love myself as a teacher ^^.**Yes Me!!!**

Lunch is fantastic today.Bitter gourd soup (Currently my No.1 favourite soup), Curry Fish in Indian Style, Fried Choi Sam,Pork with Potato and Mushroom.Every dishes taste so good and most importantly they are still so warm (Mum and Dad just finished cooking).**So satisfying**

Then, O Bin broke free.But today I managed to catch her with my bare hand and without using any form of food temptation.Feeding my dog and puppies which usually is a chaos was also done so smoothly today.**Thumbs up for myself again"**

Even the occasion rain didn’t spoilt my mood.Hope this wonderful streak will gone on the whole day…**Fingers crossed**

2 comments:

Lee Hwa said...

Are you going to be a teacher in the future?

Silent Chaos said...

No...Just need extra cash,so teach tuition lol...hehe...