Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A little =.= but luckily I did my part^^

Anticipated it quite some time ago and I think I had prepared myself...
but when the question was popped,still got a bit bit sad lol...
but luckily I did my part and I can answer it proudly :P

Later think about it...
No bad lah...I always prefer F2F than those lurking behind the curtains...

About the sad part...
Hmm...
I still need a lot of learning to do...
I thought after I gone through it once,I can get use to it...
But apparently,there are things that need a lot of effort to learn to bear,to learn to tolerate,to learn to be a better person...
A long learning process...

Anyway,thanks for the kind reminder...
I will take notice and make notice the next time so that everyone notice...

Thanks ya,someone^^

No comments: