Monday, September 5, 2011

How I spend my one week holiday…

Meaningful?I think it is to some degree…Of course I spend many nights watching dramas and slept late (which directly transferred into woke up late)and didn’t really have a normal 3 meals per day routine…but the holiday is still fine…

I didn’t went back to Kelantan because I could not get ticket…But staying in KL was not as terrible as I imagined…Lack of food most of the times but not too bad…

Went for a camp in Melaka for 3 days 2 night.Learnt a lot of things and had some new perspectives in some matters. Tzu Chi camps are always meaningful and a good place to recharge and rearrange myself…What makes it better is that I can meet some of my old friends from Setapak UKTAR and make more new friends which is always a good thing^^

Another highlight in my holiday is the 3 day trip to the book fest in KLCC…I went there every year so I won’t miss it this year…Many books and CDs and interesting talk during the 9 days event.Had a great variety of books from different genre and everything is cheaper than the usual market price.Thus,I overspent again as usual…It turned out that when you buy a lot of cheap (price wise) books,it still will burn a great big hole in your wallet…Bought a lot of books this year and I spent a lot more than last year…I am happy (whipping for my wallet,but still happy) because now I had many books to read during my spare time…I hope my dad will not be too upset when he saw the receipt I am going to send later…At least I spend the money on something useful and can actually be beneficial to me… 

Hmmm….As a conclusion,good holiday ( a solid 8.5 out of 10)

No comments: