Monday, August 29, 2011

A nice weekend

Had a magnificent weekend where everything planed went smoothly…Enjoying every moments!!!

Saturday went to book fair with sis and aunt…A lot of cheap cheap cheap books and CDs…Bought 3 books and 2 CDs in my first trip (will definitely go again after I return from camp)and spend around RM120…Still many sections yet to be explored and countless interesting books yet to be read…But need to control myself from overspending too…I will try my best (read as I will buy more books although I know it will burn a bigger hole to my wallet)…

Sunday was a day of gathering…Meet sis,Chia Ling and Say Chin at Sg Weng…Went for lunch at a Korean restaurant (the kimchi is nice but no wasabi for sushi)before the girls went shopping…Bought mustard and hangers so not really coming home empty handed…For tea time,we went for Snowflake…Soya Ice…Yeah!!!Dinner with my Tzu Ching friend in a nice vegan restaurant near Sri Petaling…The food is nice and the environment is nice too…Affordable price and nice service…Recommended to everyone…The Loving Hut in Sri Petaling^^Later that night,went to yam char with classmates…

Nice weekend…Really hope every weekend will be this nice^^

No comments: