Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hijacking results

I had been waiting since the beginning of my holidays…

I studied their route,timetables just to make the prefect hijack…

I waited patiently in front of the post box every weekdays…

Every time a postman delivered,I will be the first to grab take the mails…

For more than one weeks…

Nothing that I desired appeared…

Then kudos to POS Malaysia…

For the first time in years,they delivered the letters at the EVENING!!!!WHEN EVERYONE IS AT HOME!!!

Mum was the first to saw the letter…So I sorta off erm… grab it from her but she knew and she forced me to open it in front of her… T________T

Luckily…My results was better than I expected…Well…I score as good/bad as I expected in almost all the subjects.,.A few surprises…Good results anyway…But the hijacking plan FAILED!!!

1 comment:

Lee Hwa said...

hahaha...so funny....

luckily mine doesn't send the result home.
only the overall grade is put on the board.
our division of grades for each paper is sent to our mentor. so, just depends on us whether we wanna know the separate grades or not. if we do, we'll have to go and see our own mentors.
but of course, the overall grade is more important in determining whether we can proceed to higher level or not.