Sunday, August 21, 2011

The torturing 21++ hours in the freaking train which wasted my whole day and make me puasa…Seriously…

I took the train from Tanah Merah at 7.45pm yesterday…It moved smoothly when I was still awake and reached KK and Gua Musang at the expected time…Then I fall asleep…

I woke up the next day and the train was still moving…It was 6.30pm and I thought well maybe the train will be arriving Seremban soon…It will take another 2 hours to reach KL Sentral so I slept again…

I woke up again at 7.30am…The train stopped…Maybe we are already in Seremban…Then I peeked outside…Hmmm…This is not Seremban…I don’t think I saw this building structure before,this place looked deserted…Maybe there will be slight delayed…Never mind…I will wait…Sleep again…Dreaming about my breakfast and my activities later today…And I feel the train was moving…

10.10am…Woke up and the train stopped again…Peeked outside the window…I knew this place but shouldn’t we passed here long long time ago???Checked my phone…WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE STILL IN GEMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the next 4 hours…The train didn’t move even an inch…We were stranded there for FOUR FREAKING HOURS!!!!KL is 3 hours away!!!I am in the upper bed with no food,29% phone battery and a little water left!!!

………………………………………………………….

Our couch still had air-cond (Luckily…)but the sun was getting stronger and stronger…I was so hot in it!!!But I must save some water because who know when will the train moved again!!!So the only thing I can do is well sleep!!!i sleep and wake up for many many many times before the train started to move again…

………………………………………………………….

The excuse given:Engine rosak and we had to wait for another train to pass by before we can move again…

We had to puasa!!!

Starting to lose my faith on train…

But,plane tickets are expensive and buses are way too dangerous…

We reached KL Sentral at 5.15pm….

 

 

3 comments:

Lee Hwa said...

wow~!long train "trip".....

YunJoo said...

omg!!!

aiwei said...

Poor thing....haha