Sunday, February 19, 2012

Busy first day^^

Arrived KL unexpectedly early today.I was still sleeping by then and for the first time I was woken up by the conductor...I was the last person on the train >.<...

When I was walking home to Vista C,I saw Tzu Chi recycling day sign.Only then I remember it was the 3rd Sunday aka Recycling Sunday...I rushed back home and took a quick bath to help out.It was the first recycling day since Chinese New Year.so there was many things to be sort,especially aluminum cans and bottles.Luckily there were more volunteers than usual thus we managed to collect and sort most of them before the lorry came...

After recycling I am off to 精进日 at Kelana Jaya later.Looking forward to learn new stuff and recharge myself after my one month break^^


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: