Friday, February 24, 2012

Taxi oh taxi...

Not a big fan of taxi although I may need to use it once or twice per month...Always had some unpleasant experience...So unless it is really necessary or I am in a rush,I will not want to deal with them...

For instance tonight...Want to reward myself for a nice week so I decided to have my dinner in Sri Petaling.Usually I will take the LRT and then walk to the restaurant.But since it had been raining heavily and sky turned dark quite early,I decide to take a taxi.And as usual i get the lousy type of taxi...I don't know why but most of time the taxi I took were not really in a good condition.Let' see,erm...I took taxi without air cond for at least 5 times,once the taxi's wheel slipped off in the middle of the journey,encounter smokers for at least 5 times and very often I got the old old car which will shake violently when it is moving too fast...Anyway I got up the taxi and told him my destination.All of a sudden,he asked my for direction in the middle of our journey...I was ... Luckily we haven't missed the junction otherwise I will need to pay extra for nothing...We approached the destination and he suddenly asked me whether is it ok to drop me off because of the traffic jam...I was... Fine,my destination is 5 minutes walk away from there so I just walked there...He gave me a 40 cent though so ya...

It was hard to get a taxi at Sri Petaling...Always but tonight it was the worst!!!Waited for half an hour...When you need them,they are no where in sight;when you don't need them,they are everywhere...Finally a taxi freaking passed by when I was really starting to think that I will need to walk home...It was a nice ride and the taxi was in a good condition until...it took the longer route home before I can even say no...

Taxi oh taxi...

No comments: