Monday, February 13, 2012

Holiday is ending soon...

My 1 month ++ sem break + CNY holiday is ending soon...
Not a very memorable one and for the first time I am not so sad on leaving home...I may even feel a little relieved...
Some problems had yet to be solved and some loose end had yet too be tied...No much progress will happen is no one is willing to share the responsibilities...
I had no right to say much but I swear that in the future I will not let it to happen on my family...

When I am at home,at least I can help out a little...But when I am back to KL,all the works had to be done by mum and dad...They had to be in school till around 3 pm and when they are back home they can't even rest properly...

Haiz...Sometimes I really hope I can help more and provide them a better solution...Hmm...



No comments: