Sunday, August 29, 2010

Graduation Photos

A little late again for this post.But better now then never,so here are photos from my graduation last Sunday (22nd August 2010).

Thanks to everyone for attend this big day of mine…

Dad and Mum,thanks for supporting me the whole time and guide me when I am down and lost.

Sister and Brother,thanks for being my sister and brother.

Aunty,Uncles and Cousins,thanks for being part of my life.

Tzu Chi friends,thanks for all the supports and guidance in my Uni life.

Friends,thanks for the accompanying me through those endless night.

UTAR,thanks for making me a stronger person and give me a glimpse of this ugly society!!!

 

YEAH,I AM NOW OFFICIALLY A DEGREE HOLDER!!!

AND I AM FREE FROM THE TOTURE CHAMBER…

FOR NOW.

3 comments:

Lee Hwa said...

Happy Graduation!~

May you succeed in your future undertakings!!~ ^_^

Anonymous said...

hey,y didnt mention my name?

say chin said...

hey, y didnt mention my name?