Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wow

Wow,my last post was on 15 April.

A long long 4 months had passed and things are very different now.

1st,I survived my 3 year degree in UTAR (THANK GOD!!!) with a moderate result.

2nd,I am back to my beloved hometown (THANK GOD AGAIN!!!).

3rd,I almost gave up on Facebook due to the Internet connection at my house.

4th,I am now a teacher replacement teacher in my old school.

5th,I just discovered I am such an angel when I was in my primary years.The children today are so spoilt.

6th,I had maybe make use to waking up early since my teaching days start.Well,it made me more refreshing and more like a normal person.But sometimes I missed those days that I can sleep till 4 in the evening or sleep anytime I want to.

7th,Spain won the 2010 World Cup and ya I am certainly not happy with it.

8th,Grandma is really sick for the 1st time in many many years.Hope she will be well soon.

9th,I had put on some weight AGAIN.But this time I think I wont let them go so fast.

10th,I still cant see my future.Continue studying or look for a job?To be honest,I have none the slightest idea.So for the mean time,I think I will just stay at home and decay…

3 comments:

aiwei said...

LEE JING SI!!!
Guess who this is??hehe

Ok I am aiwei as seen from my name there...LOL

Silent Chaos said...

==...
I dunno woh,r u really Chua Ai Wei ah???

Lee Hwa said...

haha, both of you.... hahahaha