Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye,2011...Hello,2012...

2011 is ending...
What a memorable year...
It was a year full with joy,happiness,commitment,sorrow,rage and love.

2011...
I started my second degree in IMU.Going to be a Chinese Medicine Practitioner...
I moved to a nice quite place called Bukit Jalil...
I met new friends and for a first time in many many years I was one of the oldest in class...
I am on my way of fulfilling one of my childhood dream, to study oversea...
I finally had a chance to play Pokemon Black...
I spent many quality time at my beloved hometown despite studying in KL...
I went to the dentist 3 times (more than the amount I went from 2007-2010)...
I met new life (babies) and lost some...
I am becoming a full time vegetarian...
I talked more...
I communicate more with others...
I widen my social circle...

2011...
I am still a 慈青 and is proud to be one with more experience and commitment to be carried,I enjoy my 慈青 life...
I am still single which is starting to be more and more pathetic as the years gone by...
I am still an American drama series buff although due to some unfortunate issues I may need to wait a little longer to watch them...
I still love helping people because I made me very very happy...
I still enjoy life more than ever because I learn to be more carefree and worry less 放得下...
I still love eating and no become vegetarian didn't made me unhealthy or underweight...
I still love sleeping late although not as often as I used to be...
I am still childish and I want to maintain this forever...
I am still a good boy...

2011...
365 days of excitement and sometimes boringness...
Every day that passed marked a new milestone in my life...
Every day is special and I cherish them all,no matter how good or how bad that day might be...

Life is a wonderful thing and I am looking forward to 2012 where many many more of
my dreams will be fulfilled...
my histories will be written...
new things waiting for me to experience and learn...
great food waiting for me to enjoy...
great people I am looking forward to meet...

2011年最让我感动、感受、成长、学习最多的一句话:
“甘愿做,欢喜受”
听了很多遍、看了很多次,但只有今年才深深体会到这句话背后的含义。真真付出过、流过汗水、留下笑容和泪水,最后的结果未必是最好的、圆满的,但这已经不是遗憾,因为内心真真的欢喜早已填满那些不完美。
不经一番寒彻骨,哪来的梅花扑鼻香。
祝大家2012也能事事“甘愿做,欢喜受”^^


2012 is not end of the world,it is just another year to be enjoyed and cherished by everyone...
So Goodbye 2011 and Hello 2012!!!

No comments: