Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pokemon Black 4

Finally get all 8 badges from the gyms over Unova!!!!!!!!But it is still a LONG LONG way to complete the whole game.N had not yet be defeated and I had never met the Elite 4. Still quite an accomplishment,finishing 8 gyms in less than 10 days!!!!
The last 2 badges was 2 completely different story.The Ice Gym was relatively easy as I had 2 Fire Pokemon and another Steel Pokemon which simply tore the Gym Leader's Pokemon.The Dragon Leader Drayden was so much tougher.I do not have any Ice or Dragon move and really had to rely on some skills to beat him.His Haxorus had an epic battle with my Serperior.I had to let the Haxorus set up multiple D.Dance because I had no move effective against it.Luckily my good defense and Leech Seed managed to wear it down before it was able to knock me out.
All of my Pokemon had evolved except for Lampent.Still finding a Dusk Stone and waiting it to learn Pain Split.Anyway, there are still many works need to be done.They haven't learn their powerful moves yet so I think I still need some times to train before facing Elite Four and N!!!

No comments: