Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry "Busy Studying" Christmas

Another Christmas passed and I spent whole day studying!!!
EOS is in 1++ weeks!!!And I still have plenty more to study!!!
Last year this day I was in Taiwan attending Global Tzu Ching day.An unforgettable and amazing 3 weeks in Taiwan and I so hope that I had the chance to be there again!!!
Alas,as a student my job is to study and my priority is to do well in my exam so that I can help more people in the future...
At least I am still at my beloved hometown.Although studying can be depressing and annoying sometimes,I had my family by my side...Most importantly I do not had to worry about food!I can eat as much as I can and I can get food easily.When I am hungry,there will always be breads and biscuits nearby...All I have to do now is focus and pay more attention on my notes!!!
And in 3 weeks time,I will be free from studies for a period of time!!!Planning to finish all the story books I bought from the book fair during my semester break and maybe revise a little to prepare myself for my 2nd year in IMU!!!

No comments: