Sunday, March 4, 2012

Handphone dependent

Left my handphone in Karmen's car last night...Up till then I realized how dependent I am to my hand phone.Without it,I feel so naked.I can't make call,SMS,online and most importantly I loss sense of time...No alarm means I must try 1000000X times harder to get up on time the next morning (But luckily my biological clock doesn't disappoint me). The whole night was so freaking depressing!!!

I realized,without my phone there is a big void in my life.I usually will check my mail before I sleep and the first thing in the morning...Unable to do that,I feel very unsafe.What if someone email something important and I missed it.My phone is also my clock and alarm and calender and reminder...Without it,I don't even know what time is it and what time should I wake up the next morning...

I need my phone to arrange today trip to the free clinic...No phone means no contact which means no info will be given to them which means disaster.Luckily I get help when I need them most and the whole trip goes on smoothly,much more smoothly than expected...

I was so so so so glad when I received my phone just now.I feel so alive again as I can now make calls,SMS,online and know the time ONCE AGAIN!!!

BTW,I think I had phantom phone syndrome.I can hear phone ringing when my phone is clearly not with me and I feel the vibration in my pocket too... >.<...

No comments: