Friday, March 20, 2009

Another Exhausted Day

Woke up at 4 am today to revise my Protein and Proteimics, or I rather say doing some last minutes studying...
Arrive at Uni around 8 and grab something to bite before exam.As expected, it makes no difference whether u study or not cause only 2 small questions test our understanding. The others are all application and understanding.I wonder why I bother to wake up so early and study...Well, manage to answer all the questions, but the results wont be too good. I guess it is moderate to set a 5/10 target...Oh, God...Please let me pass this paper...
Usual I will go home to take a nap after class but not for today.I had class until 6 and I know I will be the only one left to attend the MB class.
Genetic lab was rather fun.The experiment is super easy but the instructions are super long,so most of our time is spent on copying those instruction.As this is our final lab, we took photos with Dr.Gideon...
Then, it is time for the super boring MB class. My exhausted body just could not stand the hypnosis by Dr. Khoo, plus the weather is quite windy outside,so I allow myself to sleep for a while.The class is as boring as usual and Dr. Khoo kept "praising" us for our impressive attendance, although it can clearly be seen that only 60% of the pupils attend the class.
Feeling really tired after I went back home but there are still works to do. Busy about the tour tomorrow. Making few calls,answering a few SMS and the final preparation. Although not many will attend, but I still hope that we can do the best to serve them and exposed them to Tzu Chi...
Tired and exhausted...Hope to sleep in an ease later and wake up early tomorrow.
Tomorrow will also be another busy day,so do Sunday....
Brace myself up....Gampate....

This is what u look when u are really exhausted...A zombie...

No comments: