Saturday, March 28, 2009

What I Did During the Earth Hour

8.30-8.40 -- Bathing in the dark...
8.40-8.50 -- Ate my dinner in the dark...Romantic???Notice KLCC turn off their lights, good...
Also some houses at the apartment opposite are also dark,but dunno whether is
it because of the Earth Hour or maybe the owners are not at home...
8.50-8.55 -- Fell hungry again and is thinking what to eat...
8.55-9.05 -- Went downstairs to grab a burger hot dog combo.. Then I realize that I am not that
hungry.Never mind, keep it for supper...
9.05-9.10 -- Play handphone game.Trying to reach the high score...Then suddenly, no battery...I
have to play all over again.Haiz....
9.10-9.15 -- Too boring and started to count how many dark houses at the opposite apartment...
9.15-9.25 -- Begin to fell drowsy... This is one of the longest one hour I ever had...
9.25-9.30 -- Both my eyes are on KLCC. I will turn on the light as soon as they turn it on....

Conclusion: Rather than just off the light for one hour each year, I recommend everyone to save up energy everyday.
EVERY HOUR IS EARTH HOUR....

No comments: