Monday, March 23, 2009

Mucus Overload

It starts accumulating since the last few days,or more precisely the day when I take a cold water bath after 12 midnight and sleep before drying myself.
Today, it finally reach the overload phase.Although my capacity is consider bigger that others, but it cant survive the rush this time. Last night, I have difficulties in sleeping coz it started to clot my nasal cavity and beginning to fill up my oral cavity. The next thing u know, it turns from white color into a gruesome yellowish slug. Then, it started to changed my voice in a more sexier version and begin to talk with an annoying voice. After that, I started to cough but please dont let it turn into asthma. And to make the whole situation even worse, I have a lab test tomorrow....
Going to see doctor tomorrow which means that at least RM 30 will fly away from my wallet....

2 comments:

Lee Hwa said...

voice changing....hehe...
hey,take good care of your health larr...!!
good luck in the test!! ^_^

Anonymous said...

nid to take very gud care of yrself wo..

wish u turn to healthy asap :)