Monday, November 9, 2009

Fish Fish Fish

Enter the 2nd stage of my FYP today.Today will probably be the most suffering,torturing,mad day of the FYP that I will keep in mind for the rest of my life…

I mainly will deal with catfish for the FYP and at 1st I thought it will be a piece of cake until I see them today.I cant believe it, the catfish larvae is  so so so small…And we must pick up 12,000 of them(3 replicate per sample)!!!

12,000…12K…12X1000…Do u know how much is it…We spent 6 hours pipetting the fish larvae from the big fish tray to 12 smaller fish trays…All of us will be suffering from back pain,ass pain,finger pain,leg pain,or basically pain from the whole body.We started the work at a hot afternoon and end it at a rainy night.This is just ridiculous and insane…

I think I will had a nightmare tonight cos till now I am still seeing fish larvae around me…

No comments: