Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Peaceful Day

A peaceful day in KL today. Less car,less people,less noise…Especially in the morning, the road is empty and I am basically strolling in the used to be busy road. The air is also fresher than usual except for the foul smell of the drainage system.

Everything went smoothly in Semenyih today and we reached Setapak before 11. Then I kept myself in my room, surfing around and listening to Norah Jones’ new album. Had a nap from 2 to 7 without any surrounding noise.The whole block seems to be deserted and it just feels so good.

The night is kinda peaceful as well.While dealing with my FYP data, I watch a few episodes of Monk.No one is at home and I had the Internet for my own,so nice!!!

Will go to bed soon cause going to Semenyih early tomorrow. Hope it will also be a good and relaxing day tomorrow…

 

No comments: