Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Day

Yesterday(22/11/09) was a happy day for me.

Woke up at 6am and feel super refreshed.I slept at 10pm at the nite before cos I had a really tiring day.So, waking at 6am was not as torturing as usual, even the sound of honking at the early of the morning doesnt really bother me.

At 11.40, I was already in my way to KLCC to meet with my sis. We are going to watch a movie and had a lunch together. We both arrived at about the same time and we decided to buy the movie ticket before lunch. The queue was so long, most probably because it was a Sunday where everyone are really free. Luckily, we still managed to secure a 3.45pm ticket for the movie 2012.

We had lunch at Sakae Sushi as usual. We ordered the usual stuff we eat when we are there and had some new delicates to try on. We were there for around 2.5 hours and when we pay the bill then we realized how much had we eaten. We spent RM103 for the lunch and that my friend is a little too much even for us.But whatever, we really had a nice time chatting and hanging out together.

Next, we went for a quick walk at Kinokuniya cos the movie havent began. We start browsing at some really interesting books there but didnt make the purchase. We decided to wait for the book fair next week.

Then it was the time for the movie.An overally good movie,maybe because I dont expect too much.The plot is kinda good (although there are still some holes in the plot),the visual effect is superb and the acting is kinda acceptable...And surprisingly thoughtful movie too...Erm...Wat will I do if the end of the world is coming???

I reached Setapak at around 7.30 and thought that this will be the end. Suddenly when I was blogging at the Rahman TzuChing blog, Ken msned me and ask me whether I am on for another movie.Well, why not? The next thing u know, I am out of the house again and going for my 2nd movie of the day with Ken,Gary,Catrina and Daniel.

We went to see Planet 51 and ya it is really a movie that is not suitable for us.I think the target audience for this movie are kids(under 12) and morons like us (who u know went to the cinema at 10++ pm and expect it to be a good movie).The whole theater was empty and at 1st there are only 5 of us in it. Later, we were joined by another 7 people and with the total of 12 ppl, this is the emptiest theater I had ever been in.Hahahahahahahaha…

But overally, a nice, sweet and happy day for me.Hope more of them will come in the future.

(p/s:Another good thing is that I personally think that I wrote quite a nice post at Rahman TzuChing blog yesterday.Anyone interested can have a look too.)

No comments: